WHAT THE FUNK?! CREW

EAST COAST POPPIN CREW REPRESENTING THE EASTCOAST POPPIN TO THE FULLEST!!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HUSHPUPPIES EXPERIENCE

Well, call me a clone, but I purchased my first pair of hushies off of the eBay store mentioned in the last post. As I understand it, the store is based in California, but it only took 3 days for me to get my shoes. The box was a bit bent, which is surprising since there is a huge amount of protective wrapping around the box itself, so your shoes should be safe. Now, onto the actual product...

LIME GREEN is the way I rock 'em. Personally, they are a tiny bit too big, but thats just choice. The shoe itself is the real deal, flexible, soft, and super light. The sole is both smooth and supportive, and the heel is at the proper height. There's not much else I can say about these babies, as far as my inexperienced eye/body can tell, these are the real deal.Another thing to point out is that it came with a complimentary wallet made by Timberland. Its simple, 6 slots for cards, 1 for license and such in the middle, and 1 large pocket for cash. A bit small, and does not have a button or something to close, just folds over from 3, like a brochure.




~Poppin iLL

No comments:

Post a Comment